Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Family

 This past few months have had been able to take family pictures for families that I love. This one is extra special because they are part of my family. One thing I know as a mom is that planning for family pictures can be stressful. A lot of work goes into planning clothes and getting kids ready with only a couple of disasters. Then after 30 minutes of running around with a crazy lady holding a camera on the top of a mountain you hope and pray things turned out the way you imagined.

My cute sister in law wrangled this wild and crazy bunch together and I am so pleased with how things turned out. I was luck and got to take my own crazy kids on this session to help with the smiles and wresting match at the end.










































No comments: